Based at our Group Office at Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey
Full time: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Reporting to: Group Marketing Manager
Closing date is 18 November 2018
Please state your salary expectations upon application
Squire’s Garden Centres is an expanding family owned group of 16 garden centres located mainly in the West London/Surrey area.
We are looking for an experienced hands on digital marketer, with plenty of drive and enthusiasm. The focus of this exciting new role is to assist with the planning, execution and optimisation of our digital channels helping to drive footfall into our centres, reach and engage with the local community about our products and services and drive event ticket sales.
You will be tech savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns. You will be part of a small busy in-house marketing team, so being hands on and a team player is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the development and management of digital marketing campaigns
- Plan, implement and monitor the social media channels; maximising engagement and reach
- Manage online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter etc to increase tickets sales and footfall
- Manage and implement all SEO activity inc keywords, backlinks, image and copy optimisation
- Manage our online content including our blog; ensuring the copy is SEO optimised
- PPC management – keyword search, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Manage our email newsletter and e-shots, constantly testing and monitoring for optimal results.
- Maintain and manage the content of our website via our WordPress CMS and oversee development projects with our website agency
- Work with inhouse designers to create digital content
- Help to monitor online brand mentions and respond to customer comments in a timely fashion
- Work with PR agency to push messages through relevant digital channels
- Measure and report digital performance using web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends. Research competitor activity and tactics and provide regular feedback
- Deliver regular analysis reports of campaign results, showing ROI and making recommendations
The successful candidate will ideally
- have proven experience as a digital marketing executive or similar role
- be degree educated with a minimum 2:1, preferably marketing/business related
- have proven experience of running successful digital campaigns
- have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Word Press
- have strong experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, Campaign Monitor (or similar email system), Survey Monkey and SEO
- be comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights.
- be experienced in creative content writing and good video editing skills
- have proven project management experience from start to finish
- have worked in fast moving consumer facing business (retail or service business ideally)
- be confident in multi-tasking and managing stakeholders
- have a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- appreciate gardens as places to relax with friends and family, as well as grow great stuff!