Squire’s is an expanding family owned group of 16 garden centres located in the West London/Surrey area
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our small in-house marketing team with this very varied and hands on role, in a friendly environment.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the creative, production and delivery of POS to the Garden Centres and Café Bars and as well as our digital channels.
There is a high level of artworking in this role but a chance to be creative too! Approximately 70% of this role is dedicated to print design and production of signage, POS, advertisements, leaflets and magazines for the group.
If you are an enthusiastic, well organised team player who enjoys working at a fast pace and able to meet tight deadlines, then you will excel!
Working hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
Based at our Group Office in Farnham, Surrey
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the production of material for the group from creative brief to final print and delivery
- Design and artwork a range of material within brand guidelines
- Manage the communication of in store events
- Produce digital creative for our website and social media platforms
- Take Photography for PR, products for the website and events
- Liaise with Purchasing team regarding the Promotions Calendar and the Catering manager on new menus and promotions
- Co-ordinate with the printers to obtain best price and ensure material is delivered on time
- Write engaging copy and provide competent level of editorial and proofing skills to ensure accuracy
- Manage the image library
- Assist with centre and group office marketing requests
Who we are looking for;
- Multi-site retail marketing experience is desirable
- Experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Proven experience in InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Photography skills are desirable
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail