Your primary responsibility will be to provide professional support the Management Team in the maintenance of stock accuracy and pricing integrity to ensure compliance with company Stock Control policy with emphasis on Central Replenishment routines and procedures. Acting with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Working closely with the Garden Centre Manager to maintain stock accuracy and pricing functions from beginning to end.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinates the cyclical stock counting procedures, investigate issues and variances, liaising with the shop floor departments and Goods-In department as necessary.
- Ensure stock adjustments and stock transfers are processed accurately and in a timely manner in order to maintain stock file accuracy.
- Ensures all relevant reports associated with stock accuracy are reviewed, investigated and actioned in-line with company policy.
- To process and action company price changes and price checks in an accurate and timely manner ensuring all documentation is completed and filed.
- Operates clear lines of communication to ensure that all Garden Centre specific information and best working practice is effectively communicated.
- Ensures all company security procedures are adhered to in order that both internal and external losses are minimised.
- Ensures a safe working environment is maintained to enable both company and legislative health and safety requirements to be met.
- To be involved in other business related activities/projects as required.
Who we are looking for:
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Proven experience of working in similar role within a retail environment is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail