Your primary responsibility will be to provide professional support the Management Team in the maintenance of stock accuracy and pricing integrity to ensure compliance with company Stock Control policy with emphasis on Central Replenishment routines and procedures. Acting with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Working closely with the Garden Centre Manager to maintain stock accuracy and pricing functions from beginning to end. This role also includes evening stock replenishment duties.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring all relevant reports related to stock accuracy are reviewed, investigated and actioned in line with Company policy, including liaison with the Centre team as necessary.
- Process and action Company price changes and price checks in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all documentation is completed and electronically filed.
- Ensure all methods of tender are reconciled with the sales information recorded on the tills in accordance with Company procedures.
- Take responsibility for the security of monies held in the Centre safe and ensure they are banked in a secure and timely manner.
- Maintain all cash administration documentation, including safe floats and petty cash.
- Evening stock replenishment.
Who we are looking for:
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Proven experience of working in similar role within a retail environment is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Free parking on site
Alt Mondays 4 hours IC/Cashiering
Every Wednesday 4 hours IC/ 3 hours evening stock replenishment 5 – 8pm
Every Thursday 3 hours evening stock replenishment 5 – 8pm
Every Friday 3 hours evening stock replenishment 5 – 8pm
Alt Saturdays 4 hours IC/Cashiering