FREE Spooky Half Term Activities
Squire’s Garden Centres has some great spooky activities for children to do at home this half term.
- Spooky Colouring Competition – Download Squire’s spooky colouring sheet, get creative, then post a photo to their Facebook or Instagram page by 1st November. You could win £100 worth of toys! Winner announced on 2nd November.
- Haunted Dot-To-Dot – Have fun joining the mysterious dots to reveal a spooky character.
- Scary Biscuit Recipe – Make delicious pumpkin, ghost, mummy or bat biscuits at home, then gobble them up before they come to life!
- Ghost Pursuit – Download and print ghost clue cards, then hide them around the house for a spine-chilling treasure hunt.
- Scary Fancy Dress Competition – Put on your scariest costume, take a photo, then share on Squire’s Facebook or Instagram page by 2nd November. You could win £100 worth of treats! Winner announced on 3rd November
- Paint a Petrifying Pebble – Paint a pebble to look like a pumpkin (or any vegetable), bring your pebble to Squire’s by 8th November and exchange it for a free pack of vegetable seeds!
Details of all the activities can be found here: https://bit.ly/3mqrLjK