It’s Pet Weekend At Squire’s In Badshot Lea!
Meet furry pets at Squire’s Pets & Aquatics Weekend 28th & 29th January
Squire’s Garden Centre in Badshot Lea (Farnham) has launched their new Pets & Aquatics Centre, and it’s even bigger and better than before! Following an investment of more than £100,000, Squire’s have really turned-on the wow factor with a stunning new look and layout.
To celebrate the opening of their new Pets & Aquatics Centre, Squire’s are holding a special “Pets & Aquatics Weekend” on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th January between 10am-4pm. Come and see their great selection of animals including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, turtles, tropical fish and snakes to name but a few. There’s 20% off pet food and accessories all weekend, plus they will be giving away free samples and vouchers. At 10.30am and 3pm on both days you can come along and cuddle some furry pets and scaly reptiles, while discovering some fun facts from the knowledgeable and friendly pet experts at Squire’s. Children can get creative and paint a bunny moneybox for just £4.50, and there’ll be free veterinary advice from Carthcart and Winn Veterinary Clinic between 11am-3pm.
In addition to all this, on Saturday 28th January only between 11am-2pm you can bring your dog in to get it micro chipped for free (first-come first served)! Plus you can find out everything you wanted to know about keeping a reptile as a pet on Saturday 28th between 10am-4pm.
Then on Sunday 29th January Dogs Trust will be giving advice on what’s involved in rehoming a rescue dog and the benefits of sponsorship, volunteering or becoming a member.
So come along to Squire’s on Saturday 28th or Sunday 29th January and discover their stunning new Pets & Aquatics Centre.
Meet scaly reptiles and see the new fish houses at Squire’s Badshot Lea 28th/29thJan
Squire’s Pet Weekend
Dates: Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th January
Times: 10am – 4pm
Location: Squire’s Garden Centre, Badshot Lea Road, Farnham, GU9 9JX
- 20% off all weekend* (10am-4pm)
- Enjoy 20% off all pet food, accessories, treats, wild bird care, aquatics, plants and fish (*excludes reptiles, feathery or furry friends).
- Paint A Bunny Money Box (10am-4pm)
- Children can get creative and paint their own bunny moneybox (£4.50).
- Free Dietary Advice and Weigh-In (10am-4pm)
- Experts will be giving away vouchers and free samples as well as answering questions on diet, health risks, and preventing obesity.
- Free Veterinary Advice (11am-3pm)
- The Practice Manager and vet from Carthcart and Winn Veterinary Clinic and Hospital based in Farnham will be available to answer your questions, and give advice on pet behaviour, nutrition, and which type of pet would be best for you.
- Meet Furry Pets & Scaly Reptiles (10.30-11.30am & 3-4pm)
- Come along and cuddle some furry friends and scaly ones too! Learn fun facts from the knowledgeable and friendly pet experts at Squire’s who will be on hand to answer questions on how best to care for your animals.
- Learn About Reptiles (10am-4pm Saturday only)
- Thinking about getting a reptile? Learn which reptiles make the best pets, what they eat, how long they live and how big they get!
- Free Micro Chipping (11am-2pm Saturday only)
- Free dog micro chipping on Saturday – first come first served.
- Rehoming A Rescue Dog (10am-4pm Sunday only)
- Dogs Trust will be giving advice on what’s involved in rehoming a rescue dog and the benefits of sponsorship, volunteering or becoming a member.
January 13, 2017