Stay Healthy – Coronavirus (Covid-19)
At Squire’s Garden Centres, our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff.
We are very much aware of the growing concerns around coronavirus (Covid-19) and the important role that both our people and our customers have, in keeping healthy.
We urge all customers and staff to follow the Health Advice given to us by the UK Government and World Health Organisation:
• Avoid contact with those who exhibit symptoms;
• Always cover nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, preferably with a disposable tissue;
• Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
• Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
• Where it is not possible to wash your hands, try to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you get any of the symptoms related to coronavirus:
• Immediately access the NHS 111 phone number or website to assess them and seek advice;
• Please avoid visiting the Garden Centre to protect other customers and staff.