November Gardening Tips
Enjoy the fantastic colours of autumn this month and rest assured that there is still time to plant…
- Plant trees, shrubs and climbers – you can plant deciduous hedges and all kinds of deciduous shrubs and trees!
- Continue dividing perennials and planting tulips, you can also still move established plants if they are in the wrong spot.
- Take hardwood cuttings and cuttings of roses, which root surprisingly easily.
- Give your lawn the final cut of the year, ensuring the mower blades are at their highest setting.
- Give the vegetable patch a good dig and add well-rotted organic matter, such as homemade compost or composted stable manure.
- Sit outside on the warmer autumn days and admire the firework colours of acers, cotinus and liquidambar!