Treasure Island - Open-Air Theatre - Milford - NEW!
Join us at Squire’s Milford for a magical pirate adventure in our open-air family theatre on Saturday 18 and Bank Holiday Monday 27 August.
When Jim finds pirate Captain Billy Bone’s treasure map, it sends him on a dangerous adventure across the world to ‘Treasure Island’.
Bring a picnic, blanket or low back chair and enjoy a memorable night of open-air family musical theatre. Entrance to the open-air theatre is 6pm, the show is on between 7-9pm, with a short interval.
- Under 4’s - Free
- Child - £9
- Adult - £14
- Family (2 adults & 2 under 16’s) - £40
Family ticket discount automatically applied
We also have delicious hampers available for you to pre-order with an option to add a bottle of red, white or rosé wine.
Hamper for two - £20
- Selection of petit pain - finedor, rustique & a olive triangle
- Charcuterie (vegetarian - roasted sweet potato & quinoa salad)
- Fromagerie - brie, stilton & cheddar
- Selection of marinated grilled vegetables
- Ham hock and pea terrine (vegetarian - stilton & pear pate)
- Roasted red pepper humous and grissini
- Mini quiche
- Individual raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake (vegetarian - coconut & chocolate tart)
- Bottle of Breckland Orchard cloudy lemonade
Hamper with Wine - £32
- Sauvigon Blanc - white
- Pinot Grigio Blush
Hampers must be ordered a week before the event. Please collect your hamper from the Café Bar between 5pm-6:45pm on the day of the show, you will be able to select your bottle of wine on the night, choice of wine is subject to availability.
The garden centre will be open to shop until 8:30pm and the Café Bar until 7pm.
- Spaces: 361
- Treasure Island - Milford
Choose Required Tickets Choose the number of tickets you require: