Gut Health Talk - Badshot Lea
To book online, choose the centre, Badshot Lea, and select the date below.
Join us on Thursday 5 March at Squire’s Badshot Lea from 9:30am – 11:00am for our first ever Gut Health Talk!
This talk is essential for everyone with a body.
The gut plays a vital role in your overall health and wellbeing. The benefits of balancing your gut microbiome are enormous, and include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Weight management.
- Better sleep patterns.
- Improving mood and helping with depression.
- Minimising inflammation & joint aches.
- Preventing major diseases.
- Fighting illnesses such as Crohns, IBS, Fibromyalgia & more!
In this informative 90 minute talk with Helen, you will learn;
- Why gut health is important and what affects it.
- How to improve and maintain your gut and the rest of your body as a result.
- What foods are good for you and the benefits of grow your own. grow your own.
- First steps to a gut cleanse.
A little about Helen
Helen Carpenter-Waters, awarded Fitness Leader of the Year, has over 35 years’ experience in the health, fitness & wellbeing industry. She is renowned for motivating and informative talks. Her mission is ‘to assist people in reaching their health, fitness and wellness potential’.
Helen is not taking a fee for this talk, she has asked that all proceeds are donated to Phyllis Tuckwell, a charity close to her heart.
Tickets £10 per person – includes a gut health drink and snacks.
Advanced booking essential.