Book for Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee or Sweet Treats
Book a table for Christmas Lunch*! No deposit required.
We are delighted to be serving delicious Christmas Lunch between 1 – 23 December, 12-2:30pm.
Choose either 2 or 3 courses including mouth-watering festive dishes and modern classics. Click here to view the menu and to book. A children’s menu as well as gluten free and vegan options are also available.
*Excludes Chertsey & Wokingham.
Autumn/Winter Menu – Available every day
We have three different style Autumn/Winter menus, offering a range of delicious meals and treats, for you to enjoy:
- Brasserie Menu – For breakfast, lunch, light bites and sweet treats including afternoon tea. Available at Badshot Lea, Hersham, Milford, Shepperton, Twickenham, West Horsley & Woking.
- Bistro Menu – For breakfast, lunch, light bites and sweet treats. Available at Chertsey, Cobham, Crawley, Frensham, Long Ditton, Reigate, Stanmore & Washington.
- Bakery Menu – For breakfast, light bites including jacket potatoes, and sweet treats. Available at Wokingham.
Cream tea and coffee and cake is available throughout the day. Please book a table by selecting the time of day and time you will be visiting us.
Click here to browse your local Café Bar menu.
To keep us all safe, we have an advanced booking system to manage the number of people at any one time. Tables are spaced or enclosed to allow for social-distancing and we have a rigorous cleaning programme in place.
- You can book up to a maximum of 6 people. In line with government regulations, only groups from the same household will be permitted into the Café Bars that are located in a Tier 2 category, which are currently Cobham, Hersham, Long Ditton, Stanmore and Twickenham.
- You order and pay for your food and drinks via your smart phone. If you do not have a smart phone, one of our team will assist you.
- Card payments only. Squire’s Gift cards accepted.
- If you need to cancel, please use the cancellation link sent on your booking email.