Local Online Delivery
We are delighted to offer a local delivery service for online orders. To see if your address is within our delivery area, please use the postcode checker on the right-hand side or check the list of postcodes at the bottom of the page.
There is a set £10 delivery charge for orders under £60, this excludes orders containing items deemed as heavy goods, such as compost and aggregates (gravel, stones, chippings etc.) congestion charges still apply. Items marked as being delivered by Royal Mail will display their own delivery charges. Additional delivery charges may be applied for deliveries deemed as a two person lift. Any additional delivery charges will be displayed at the point of order. pre-payment in your basket.
You will be able to choose your delivery slot before you pay, unless otherwise advised, and our friendly drivers will carefully deliver your order on your chosen day in our Squire’s vans.
Your Delivery Questions Answered
- Can I get an earlier delivery slot?
Where available, delivery slots are as shown on delivery set up pre-payment. Otherwise one of our team will call you within 24 hours from payment to arrange your home delivery.
- Do you offer fast track, next day or timed delivery?
No, we aim to deliver as quickly as we can.
- Do I need to be at home for a home delivery?
If you have purchased age restricted or high value products such as scissors or garden furniture, we will require you to accept the delivery and if necessary provide a proof of age. Otherwise, you can leave instructions on your order should you want us to leave the delivery in a secure place e.g. with neighbour.
- Can I arrange a home delivery to a different address?
Yes, providing the delivery postcode is within our delivery areas.
- Can I change my home delivery date?
If you need to change your chosen delivery date, please contact your local Squire’s Garden Centre as detailed on your order confirmation.
- When do you deliver?
Delivery hours are as follows:
Mon–Sat: 9-6pm & Sun: 9-5:30pm
- What notification will I receive?
You will receive an email order and home delivery confirmation after payment. You will also have the option to request a SMS text reminder to alert you once your order is out for delivery.
- Can I arrange a delivery in-store?
Yes, local home deliveries that are within our postcode areas can still be booked whilst shopping in any Squire’s Garden Centre. Minimum spend and the delivery charge (plus congestion charge if applicable) will still apply but charges vary.
- Will I need to be there to accept a delivery when I have ordered age-restricted items?
By placing an order for one of these items, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately. Our driver will ask to see a valid photo identification if the recipient appears to be under 25, in line with our “Challenge 25” policy.
Accepted photo identification:
- A passport
- A valid driving licence
Limitations Relating to Delivery Service
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is suitable, safe and adequate access for items to be delivered. The route to the delivery location must be clear.
- It is at the customer’s own risk when requesting items to be delivered to a point beyond the kerbside. This includes damage to property and personal belongings when deliveries are being made. All such requests need to be made at the point of purchase.
- Our delivery teams must adhere to all our health and safety protocols when completing a delivery and have the right to refuse requests which put them, others, delivered items or customer property at risk of injury, danger or damage.
- If you suspect our delivery team may face challenges in delivering to your address or have access concerns, please speak to a member of our team in-store or contact the delivering centre as per your emailed order confirmation.
- Dog owners must ensure that their dogs are restricted during the delivery.
- Unwrapping products and removing packaging is done only at the delivery team’s discretion and is not automatically provided as part of our service.
Delivery by our Approved Suppliers
Products labelled ‘delivered by our approved suppliers’ will be delivered directly by the manufacturer, or their chosen courier.
Delivery in these cases will be managed directly by our suppliers and your delivery address including contact details will be passed to our supplier.
You will be contacted by the supplier close to the delivery time with a proposed delivery date.
We quote the approximate lead time for delivery from our approved suppliers on the product page, so please check this before contacting us. If the promised delivery time has passed, please email email@example.com for help tracking your order.
To enquire about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to contact the supplier for you and then get back to you with an update.
If your order is accidentally damaged in transit, or you have any query about your order, please email email@example.com
If you need further assistance, please click here to visit our Shop Online Help page.